This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
Your credit card information is NOT kept in our shopping cart system! It is used ONE time to process your order.
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Referring URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. At times, it may be expeditious to return an item directly to a manufacturer or a testing center instead of returning it to iMiken, LLC. The response to your email will included details on what to do next.
2. Mail your returned item to the following address (unless RMA instructions are to send it directly to another address):
1851 Misty Creek Ln
Fort Collins, CO 80524
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Return Exceptions Merchandise that has been damaged, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Merchandise that has been damaged, tampered with, or has obvious signs of abuse will not be accepted for return or exchange.
4. Be sure to use adequate postage, appropriate packing material and insurance (if desired) when returning merchandise. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED RETURNS.
All items are subject to a possible 10-50% restocking fee and this may be deducted from your refund if the items are missing or damaged in your return. We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order or pay for return shipping of an item.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to iMiken, LLC that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site and the parent Web site www.dashboss.com contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
· Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
· Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
· Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
· Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. iMiken, LLC has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, iMiken, LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by iMiken, LLC necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. iMiken, LLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized iMiken, LLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of iMiken, LLC
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. iMiken, LLC may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. iMiken, LLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
7. iMiken, LLC hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
8. In no event shall iMiken, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
· with the use or performance of this web site,
· with the delay or inability to use this web site,
· with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
· for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if iMiken, LLC has been advised of the possibility of damages.
10. iMiken, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
Third Party Trademarks:
Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.