See it here:
Check it out at: GM TRUCKS
Vette Magazine is publishing a nice write up in their upcoming June issue! Check it out on the newstands or subscribe at Vette Magazine!
To celebrate we will offer $10 off your order of a new Dashboss Kit by using the discount coupon VETTEMAG when you check out. Don’t miss out … we’ll only offer this for a limited time!
An except from the letter they sent us:
“Vette magazine would like to thank you for continuing to produce outstanding performance products. It is products such as yours that keep our industry strong and readers excited about the hobby.We are pleased to be able to include DashBoss/IMiken in an article titled “Who’s The Boss?” in our June 2013 issue. ”
We’ve added a nice industrial style pressure transducer to our product offerings … check it out!
Basically, this transducer will hook up (*USING 5V POWER*) and provide pressure readings up to 100 PSI for fuel, oil, water, or air/gas. It comes with a weather tight “pigtail” for easy installation!
Version 1.8 of Dashboss was published on iTunes last night (2/10/13). Lots of new parameters and features, including:
- New parameters for PowerStroke Diesels such as new ICP parameters, Glow Plug parameters, commanded fuel mass, and better exhaust backpressure units
- New parameters for some GM vehicles with Active Fuel Management (AFM) to give solenoid statuses and errors
- New parameter picker feature with REALTIME SEARCH … start typing the parameter name it will give you choices as you type. Also, parameters are grouped into categories to help break up the LONG list of parameters available in some vehicles (which makes it hard to find things!)
- Better vehicle detection and parameter saving to help with reconnection after key up
- Corrected atmospheric boost readings (like a gauge) for 6.7 Ford PowerStrokes
- Corrected REGEN status for 6.7 Dodge diesels
- Tire size correction wizard improved to include “revolutions/mile” settings
Be sure to use v1.63 firmware (available in the SUPPORT section of the website)
V1.8 has been submitted with a lot of new parameters and a couple of nice features to help with the ton of parameters available!
Keep an eye out for the update to show up in 5-6 days (usually)!
We’ve redesigned the Connection Kit to be MUCH more robust and easy to use. Initially, it was a DIY project because we weren’t sure how many people would take advantage of the A/D inputs on Dashboss. Boy … it turns out that’s a very common thing (which is GREAT!) SO … check out the new connection kit. MUCH more robust!
With the release of the new iOS 6.0-6.1 Apple has discontinued support for the older iPods and iPhones. This means they will not accept Apps (like Dashboss) unless they are submitted using the newest Software Development Kit (SDK). Unfortunately, this SDK totally drops support for any device with an ARMv6 process and/or running any iOS 4.2 or older. They reject any Apps submitted that try to support iOS versions older than 4.3 and/or ARMv6 devices.
What this boils down to is that you need to be especially cognizant of the devices that you upgrade beyond v1.6 of Dashboss, because the new requirements are now in place (we snuck under the wire with Dashboss v1.6).
Here’s a little table to help clarify:
|iOS Versions||iOS 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1, 5.1.1, 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1|
|iPhone® with ARMv7 processor which includes:
iPad® with ARMv7 processor which includes:
iPod touch® with ARMv7 processor which includes:
**iPod touch® and iPad® WiFi will NOT HAVE GPS functions available, however “Location Services” if enabled may be used for approximate positioning.