What’s New in this version?
Version 1.99 CURRENT!
Version 1.992.8 (upcoming – submitted to Apple for approval)
- What’s new announcement
- Changes to better support iOS 10 and new iOS devices being launched (which includes NEW GATEWAY FIRMWARE… PLEASE SEE BELOW!)
- THIS UPDATE WILL REQUIRE FIRMWARE V1.71 or greater for the scaling features and ENHANCED DTCs detection to work! V1.70 or later is required to connect to iOS 10 devices
- iOS 9.3.5 and older devices will work fine with either the older V1.69-V1.70 or new V1.71 firmware
- PLEASE SEE Updating the Gateway Firmware for tutorials on how to update your gateway to the latest firmware.
- Capability to upload user defined backgrounds! Just go to CONFIG > CHANGE COLORS AND BACKGROUND > BACKGROUND (CHANGE IMAGE) … this will bring up a “grid” of the preloaded backgrounds AND three user customizable slots for your own images (marked with a Camera Icon at the bottom of the grid). You can load the images either from your PHOTOS or your CAMERA ROLL.
- Extensive rework to support enhanced DTC detection to get more manufacturer specific DTCs (not just emissions related DTCs)
- HUNDREDS of new DTC definitions added and/or updated
- Additional DTC Clear functionality to clear any special module DTCs
- Dynamic graphics for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Fixed a problem where the AUDIBLE ALERTS always defaulted to ON.
- Fixed the Commanded Eq/Ratio (which affects Commanded AFR) scaling on certain vehicles so it reads correctly
- Fixed the MAP (which affects some GM boost readings) scaling on certain vehicles so it reads correctly
- Fixed O2 sensor scaling for vehicles with > 2 cylinder banks
- Fixed Anti-Jitter settings on some A/D screens (would always we be HIGH, despite user selection)
- Fixed occasional bluetooth crash when retrieving LOTS of DTCs at one time.
- Fixed occasional problems with audio when audible alerts are enabled
- Clean up, optimizations and bug fixes for iOS10
- Foundation for upcoming V2.0 replacement for the line charts (and new functionality for “heartbeat” chart in realtime data mode) was added
- See the “CHEAT SHEET” for a quick refresher on DashBoss features
- Reworked graphic features to dynamically size/place in different devices from iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6
- Alcohol % now reported for GM vehicles with a custom flex-fuel ECU flash
- Ford PowerStroke Diesel A/C switch statuses added
- Ford PowerStroke Diesel Cumulative Misfires added (test)
- GM Cylinder Air Mass Added
- “Sticky Alerts”
- The Sticky Alert functionality means that a yellow outline of a parameter that sets an Alert is drawn when the Alert is activated
- This yellow Alert Box stays on the screen for approximately 45 seconds AFTER THE ALERT HAS CLEARED ITSELF to give you a chance to find and see what parameter caused the alert in case of a quick or intermittent Alert
- Restructured HELP system
- DuraMax Boost for LML (test)
- Bug fix for the SCT tuner VINs containing non-alphanumeric chars (like “!”)
- Changes to accomodate iOS8 and the screen layouts for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Reworked graphic features to dynamically size/place in different devices from iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6 Plus
- Diesel MPG added for PowerStroke
- New Gauge face colors/themes added
- New parameters for EcoBoost engines
- Ford PowerStroke MAF Voltage added
TAP HERE FOR TUTORIALS
TAP HERE FOR SUPPORT OPTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TAP HERE FOR FAQs