v1.990 went live today (4/16/2015)!
See previous post with a list of the new functionality and fixes.
The newest version is still awaiting review, which is unusual, but I suspect Apple’s review process is a bit slower than usuals due to:
- Another revision to the developer tools (Xcode) was just released
- The new Apple Watch Kit and the pending release of the Apple Watch
- iOS 8.3 was just released
Hopefully they will review it and approve it by next week.
The latest iteration of DashBoss has been submitted to Apple for Review. Normally it will be posted to the App Store within 7 business days, so we expect it to be available in mid-April.
The new version includes:
- Fix for an occasional “sticky” Alert yellow box not going away properly after being set up in the CONFIG
- Fix for GM Injector Pulse Width (IPW) being incorrectly displayed due to a rounding error
- Fix for instant fuel economy calculation in l/100km
- 2013 Dodge VIN combinations added to database
- Fix for Wide Band O2 sensor #2 gauge label error
- Add more detailed help for PSD 6.0 FICM/CAM/SYNC description when you choose detailed help when picking this PID
- Various “under the cover” tweaks for performance improvement
- Slight change to gauge colors/designs available in the CONFIG section