Version V1.99 was submitted to the App Store 9/18/2014 and is “In Review” at the Apple App Store as of 9/25/2014! This usually means it will be released to the App Store within 24-48 hours…
This version has a lot of new features and some fixes (mainly for iOS8 and the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus). For list of V1.99 contents, CLICK HERE … you can also access this when you get V1.99 and within the DashBoss App, tap the “I” in the lower right hand corner of the HOME SCREEN.
V1.99 has been submitted for approval at the App Store. Look for it to be available 9/20-9/24 (depending on the approval process).
- Bug fix for the SCT tuner VINs containing non-alphanumeric chars (like “!”)NEW FEATURES
- Changes to accomodate iOS8 and the screen layouts for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Reworked graphic features to dynamically size/place in different devices from iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6
- “Sticky Alert” Feature added … after an alert is sounded, a highlight box around the parameter that triggered it appears and stays for about a minute before fading away to give you a chance to see the alert if it’s on a different gauge screen than you’re viewing or if it was very momentary and you weren’t logging
- GM Vehicles with custom E85 Operating Systems now shows Alcohol %
- Ford PowerStroke A/C status switches
- Diesel MPG added for PowerStroke
- New Gauge face colors/themes added
- New parameters for EcoBoost engines
- Ford PowerStroke MAF Voltage added
- GM Cylinder Air Mass added
- DuraMax LML boost added